Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single and half-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are submitted separate from manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Cover letter, title page, manuscript, tables and figures, and copyright release form were uploaded separately and respectively.
AEJOG is an open-access journal which means that through the internet; freely accessible, readable, downloaded, copied, distributed, printed, scanned, linked to full texts, indexed, transferred to the software as data and used for any legal purpose, without financial, legal and technical obstacles. The only authority on reproduction and distribution and the sole copyright role in this field; has been given to authors therefore they can have control over the integrity of their work, so that they are properly recognized and cited. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
The content in Aegean Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (AEJOG) is protected by copyright. All copyrights of the submitted articles are transferred to the Aegean Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology within the national and international regulations at the beginning of the evaluation process. Upon submission of their article, authors are requested to complete an assignment of copyright release form. Authors should acknowledge that they will not submit their manuscript to another journal, publish in any other language, or allow a third party to use the article without the written consent of the Aegean Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. When an article is published on AEJOG, it is read and reused for free as soon as it is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 (CC BY NC 4.0) license. In case the article is rejected, all copyrights are given back to the authors.
The content of the article and all legal proceedings against the journal, if any, are the responsibility of the author. In addition, all financial and legal liability for the copyright of the presented tables, figures and other visual materials protected by law belongs to the authors. It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to report authors scientific contributions and responsibilities regarding the article. In case of any conflict of interest, it is the responsibility of the authors to indicate the conflict of interest in the Disclosure part of the article. Author names will be published as they are listed on the submitted Title page.