Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single and half-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are submitted separate from manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Cover letter, title page, manuscript, tables and figures, and copyright release form were uploaded separately and respectively.
The content in Aegean Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (AEJOG) is protected by copyright. Copyright protection applies automatically to any original work as soon as it is written down or put into a permanent or fixed form.
AEJOG is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
When an author chooses to make their article open access, their article is made free to read and reuse immediately upon publication under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 (CC BY NC) licence.
Upon submission of their article, authors are requested to complete an assignment of copyright release form.
The copyrights of the articles accepted for publication are transferred to the journal Editorial Office.